|Week 1||Sun, Jul 4 - Fri, Jul 9, 2021||Individual / Team Camp|
|Week 2||Sun, Jul 11 - Fri, Jul 16, 2021||Individual / Team Camp|
|Week 3||Sun, Jul 18 - Fri, Jul 23, 2021||Individual / Team Camp|
For Individuals and/or Teams
- For all levels, ages 13 and over. Instruction includes biomechanics, nutrition, goal setting and individualized training procedures. Small group discussions will cover goal setting, training and racing techniques, motivational techniques and supplemental training.
- Runs will vary according to individual fitness level. Morning workouts offer options of running, yoga, circuit training, aerobics, pilates and weights.
- Open to teams or individuals.
- Guest speakers will enlighten campers on a variety of interesting topics, including motivation, injuries, training schedules, and choosing college programs.
- Campers may also participate in an abundance of scheduled or free-time activities including vollyball, basketball, dodgeball, and a talent show. A dance concludes the camp.
- Teams of seven or more can choose either week to attend team camp. Team camp is one week long.
- To receive a team discount, a coach MUST come with each team (at no charge) and they must bring transportation. The emphasis is on team building activities, individualized team training runs (coaches choose mileage, intensity, and terrain), group challenge courses and recreational activities. We will provide the professional staff. Once again, we will provide a half day retreat in the forest for each team.
- A deposit from 7 team members of the team must be received by May 15. We will continue to accept applications until the camp is full. Please call us for more details!
TENTATIVE DAILY SCHEDULE:
• 6:30 am to 7:30 am Run/Aerobics/Drills
• 7:00 am to 8:30 am Breakfast (Full Hot Breakfast in the Cafeteria)
• 10:00 am to 11:00 am Learn by Doing/Challenge Courses
• 11:00 am to 1:00 pm Lunch (Full Hot Lunch, Deli Bar & Pasta Bar)
• Noon to 1:45 pm Recreation
• 1:45 pm to 2:30 pm Learn by Doing/Challenge Courses
• 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm Afternoon Run in Forest
• 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm Dinner (Full Hot Dinner, Pasta Bar, Salad Bar, Ice Cream)
• 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm Speakers/Group Sessions
• 8:30 pm to 10:00 pm Free Time/Activities
• 10:30 Lights Out
6:00 am to 9:00 am GRADUATION RUN!!
09:30 AM to Noon BRUNCH
EVERYONE MUST BE OUT OF THE DORM BY NOON